Church Crevasses

Church Crevasses
After sleeping in crevices for years on end, I crawl out of one and and take my own photo for my book cover.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Boxer Hobo by Johnny T. Noctor


Boxer Hobo is my first published book, but is book two of my Hobo Chronicles series.

This book is an eBook available on Amazon Kindle but will be available as a paperback in the near future.

Here is the link to my book on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Boxer-Hobo-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0078NXI0G/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This is me at the Pinnacle after running all the way to the top of my Higher Power, Mt Wellington in Tasmania.


Where ever I lay my swag, that's my home.






This photo was taken by the great photographer Werner Kalin at my winning fight at Wagga Wagga in 2010



You can see my YouTube movies here



And Understand  That!








No comments:

Post a Comment